What We Collect
In the course of using Perpetual Artist, Co. as a preferred supplier, use of our websites and in responding to our surveys, you may have the opportunity to voluntarily submit PI (e.g., providing profile information or providing an e-mail address). We collect information from you at several different points on our website. We strive to limit the information collected about you to what is needed for conducting our business and offering products and services that might be of interest to you.
We may collect the following:
- Contact information, including email address and IP address
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
When you send us an email message, we will retain the content of the email, your email address, and our response, in order to handle any follow-up questions you may have. We also use it to measure how effectively we address your concerns. Email messages sent to our website may not be secure. You should not send confidential information by email. If you choose to do so, you accept the risk that a third party may intercept email messages.
We also collect non-personal information about your visits such as service provider, browser type, and pages accessed on our website to optimize your user experience and enhance your time spent with us online. We also receive information telling us what site you came from.
When you access the internet, the computers that host websites you visit (web servers) automatically receive some anonymous information. This “usage data” may include a record of which pages a web browser has visited. Perpetual Artist, Co.’s servers receive usage data when customers visit our website. Perpetual Artist, Co. may use various kinds of software devices to collect information about the internet use related to our website. Small files called “cookies” may be attached to your web browser. These files identify your browser and may save information such as passwords so that our website can recognize you when you return.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for internal record keeping.
In addition to the uses described above, we may use the information we collect:
- to improve the content of our website.
- to notify you about updates to our website.
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- to contact you for marketing purposes.
- in any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- for any other purpose with your consent.
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as our third-party payment card processor.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Perpetual Artist’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which information held by us about our website visitors is among the assets transferred.
- to law enforcement as required to comply with applicable laws.
New Uses of Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure, such as firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We are not responsible for the content of such websites or the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites. Third-party websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to make any corrections deemed necessary. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.